Monday, February 25, 2013

What? Yeah! I don't know.


Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow.
Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow.
Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow.


The Mantra, which is hardcoded by almost every Indian Parent into their children, right from grades to selecting a life partner, has for a longtime defined the mindset of tomorrow adults. Borderline Creativity, Naïve thinking, ignorance to knowledge - a few of which are amongst the highest resonance of problems factored by it. Past is certain, we infinitesimal beings have left the imprint in this significant Universe. Present is happening, we live by it. Future is hope, because it has neither happened nor happening. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. What a funny word to ascertain the near future?

I ask so I think I will be able to get an answer. I ask so I think I will be able to sleep peacefully when I know the answer. I ask so I think I will be able to do better for what is not present nor past but future. I ask so I think I will be existent tomorrow, to benefit from the fruits of sacrifices I make today. I ask so I think I may leave footprints in the sands of time. Doubts. Everybody has them. Nobody is without them. Anybody can be a victim of them. I pray to live a better life, a better class, as a better being as long as I live.

“Sacrifice today for a better tomorrow.” a phrase, which has limited values and unlimited borders. It’s an idea when imbibed young, our mind wraps around it. First the surfaces interact, adsorption takes places. Then the walls collide and merge.  They become one and resist the growth of anymore ideas. The made children, new ideas emerge and continuously evolve feeding on the mother idea neither giving a mental progress nor bettering us. Stupidity. We can’t evade it but at least we can try to avoid it.

Quit the Mantra!

No comments:

Post a Comment